If you have a concern or complaint about AccessOAP services, processes and supports, including the administration of the Determination of Needs process, you have come to the right place. In the independent review office, we provide support to families and works to resolve concerns or complaints that cannot be solved through the care coordination team.
We address concerns or complaints raised by those who interact with AccessOAP.
Make a Complaint
Which type of complaint do you wish to make? Click below for the appropriate complaint form.
If you have a general concern or complaint about the services you received from AccessOAP (not including matters related to the determination of needs process), please complete the:
If you have a concern or complaint about how AccessOAP administered the determination of needs process, please complete the:
Contact AccessOAP at 1-833-425-2445
(Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time).
The independent review office will handle all concerns and complaints by following these steps:
- Intake – We will send you a written notification to confirm that we have received your complaint along with all the necessary information. Once all the required information has been submitted, a member of the independent review office will reach out to you to gain a better understanding of your issue and discuss the next steps as required.
- Assess – All complaints are reviewed and assessed by our independent review office team.
- Complete – As appropriate, we will discuss our findings with you and offer potential options for solutions. In all cases, a written summary is shared with you.
- Third-Party Review – For some complaints related to the determination of needs process, you will have the option to submit your concerns or complaints to a third party for review after receiving the independent review office’s written summary.
Our promise to you:
- We promote fairness, accountability and transparency by investigating concerns or complaints about your interactions with AccessOAP.
- We address questions, concerns and complaints raised as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- We ensure the independence and neutrality of the review and avoid potential conflicts of interest.
- We protect the anonymity and confidentiality of the family or independent youth and service providers to the greatest degree possible.